GS - Current Affairs - Editorial Question - 5th Feb. 2014
1) Discuss the role & Importance of International Labour Organisation(ILO).
2) In India around 90 per cent of the workforce in the unorganised sector lacks even the basic social protection that is necessary for the reproduction of labour. Discuss.
3) According to Global Employment Trends report 2014, 13.1 per cent rate of unemployment in the 15-24 years age-group globally is more than twice that among the adult population. Elaborate.
4) Do you agree that the number of youths who are neither in employment nor in education or training is on the rise in many countries including India?
5) As much as 45 per cent of all new job-seekers will be from East and South Asia, the region that already lags behind on several indicators that are critical to human development. Critically Analyze.
6) It is Self-evident that the growth and the levels of job creation reinforce one another, a fact overlooked by fiscal conservatives. Elaborate.
7) Strong social protection measures will not only promote the overall interests of the workforce and the economy in general in the medium term, they will also lay the foundation to face the demographic transition over the next two decades. Comment.
For more details please visit : http://www.successiasacademy.com/news.php